Bulletin Board Posting Policy
Trenton Public Library
This policy approved by the Board of Trustees:
The board of trustees has approved policy for the public usage of bulletin board space, oversight and adherence.
- The public may post fliers and notices for appropriate upcoming events and business purposes.
All materials must have the date of posting on the back.
- Inappropriate materials would be business purposes of a prejudiced, insulting or illegal nature
and events promoting of violence or illegal activities. These materials would not be allowed on library bulletin boards.
- The duration of posting must be limited as space is not unlimited. Therefore library personnel will periodically
remove materials for expired events and material that has been on the board more than a month.
- In the case of insufficient space availability, library specific materials will always have priority. Likewise
any privately sponsored postings aimed at public information and health issues from government agencies and health
care organizations would also have higher priority. To gain space for a notice it is acceptable to leave materials
with library staff to be posted at the earliest availability of space.
- All material is subject to removal due to time expiration policies. Any removal
oversight by library staff does not imply endorsement of any specific events or business organizations.
Copyright© 2010 - 2018